All ages. All problems. Most breeds.
In-home dog training that gets results
Effective dog training can make all the difference between enjoying your much-loved companion for many years – or ending up with a costly, troublesome liability.
At AUSDOG, we can help your dog achieve its potential with dog training that’s always:
- Conducted in your dog’s natural environment
- Tailored to your dog’s temperament and your lifestyle
- Centred on positive reinforcement and encouragement
- Involving the whole family – including your children
- Based on simple, practical advice that’s easy to implement
Wish we had found you earlier
Gill & Owen M, South Yarra
‘Our 20-month-old yellow Lab Teddy became aggressive towards other dogs, barking furiously and acting like he would attack them. We tried eight sessions with another dog trainer but saw no improvement whatsoever. But John solved the issue in just one session! We wish we had found you earlier!’
Is your dog ‘on the same page’ as you and your family?
Have you introduced an adult dog into your home that’s either untrained or not adjusting well to your environment? Is your current dog having difficulty with change – such as a house move, new baby or additional pet?
Whatever your hurdles, AUSDOG can train your dog and educate your family on how to overcome them. We offer clear and simple strategies for a range of everyday issues that affect adult and adolescent dogs such as:
- Toilet, sleeping and eating habits
- Establishing physical boundaries
- Behaviour towards family members, visitors and other animals
- Correct handling and socialising when walking in public
Now a model canine citizen
Michael & Kelly S, Croydon
‘We had so much fun and learnt heaps with John. His methods really do work! When we took Vinnie out yesterday, he stopped at each crossing we came to – even when we were on the other side of the road. Vinnie is now a model canine citizen.’