All ages. All problems. Most breeds.
In-home dog training that gets results
Effective dog training can make all the difference between enjoying your much-loved companion for many years – or ending up with a costly, troublesome liability.
At AUSDOG, we can help your dog achieve its potential with dog training that’s always:
- Conducted in your dog’s natural environment
- Tailored to your dog’s temperament and your lifestyle
- Centred on positive reinforcement and encouragement
- Involving the whole family – including your children
- Based on simple, practical advice that’s easy to implement
The future looks bright
Marleene H, Aberfeldie
‘My heart had been heavy since Reuben’s ‘bite situation’. But John has empowered me with the confidence and knowledge to manage his behaviour on an ongoing basis. The future looks bright as I start my new relationship with Rueben. We are going to be a neat team as we strut our stuff!’
Is your dog ‘on the same page’ as you and your family?
Have you introduced an adult dog into your home that’s either untrained or not adjusting well to your environment? Is your current dog having difficulty with change – such as a house move, new baby or additional pet?
Whatever your hurdles, AUSDOG can train your dog and educate your family on how to overcome them. We offer clear and simple strategies for a range of everyday issues that affect adult and adolescent dogs such as:
- Toilet, sleeping and eating habits
- Establishing physical boundaries
- Behaviour towards family members, visitors and other animals
- Correct handling and socialising when walking in public
Walking her is now a pleasure!
Virginia R, Seaford
John, I would like to thank you for the time you spent with us. It made the difference between just having Kora because I had to and appreciating just what a beautiful dog she is. Walking her is now a pleasure and she is even trying so hard not to jump on Grandma. You can actually see her working out what it is that will please us. I can see now how intelligent she is and how quickly she responds. I can’t thank you enough as at this hard time of grieving, you have taken one worry away.
Thank you so much again.