Facing behaviour problems?
Is your adult or adolescent dog displaying a particularly difficult behaviour that you’re at a loss on how to handle? Are you at your wit’s end and thinking of giving up?
Well, don’t! It’s not necessarily too late to overcome the challenge you are facing. In fact, you may be pleasantly surprised about how little it can take to get things back on track.
As specialists in remedial dog behavioural management and modification, we can help you with all complex behaviours including:
- Anxiety: regarding separation in specific situations, towards people or other dogs
- Aggression: regarding food or towards adults, children or other dogs
- Disobedience: ignoring commands, pulling on its lead, bolting across the road
- Destructive behaviours: digging, stealing, scratching doors, chewing
- Biting: including nipping and mouthing
- Excessive behaviours: overexcitement, barking, jumping, licking
Your expertise was invaluable
Louise V, Pakenham
‘Thank you so much for teaching us to be better masters! As I suspected, the root problem didn’t lie with our Border Collies Sidney and Harry – they lay with our behaviours as owners. Your time and expertise were invaluable.’