Facing behaviour problems?
Is your adult or adolescent dog displaying a particularly difficult behaviour that you’re at a loss on how to handle? Are you at your wit’s end and thinking of giving up?
Well, don’t! It’s not necessarily too late to overcome the challenge you are facing. In fact, you may be pleasantly surprised about how little it can take to get things back on track.
As specialists in remedial dog behavioural management and modification, we can help you with all complex behaviours including:
- Anxiety: regarding separation in specific situations, towards people or other dogs
- Aggression: regarding food or towards adults, children or other dogs
- Disobedience: ignoring commands, pulling on its lead, bolting across the road
- Destructive behaviours: digging, stealing, scratching doors, chewing
- Biting: including nipping and mouthing
- Excessive behaviours: overexcitement, barking, jumping, licking
John is fantastic with children
Sam W, Toorak
‘John was fantastic with my nine-year-old daughter. She’s so much more confident with our puppy Stanley, and now understands why it’s important to follow our house rules (and give Stanley lots of cuddles!). What’s more, Stanley’s behaviour has improved in leaps and bounds in just 24 hours.’