Facing behaviour problems?
Is your adult or adolescent dog displaying a particularly difficult behaviour that you’re at a loss on how to handle? Are you at your wit’s end and thinking of giving up?
Well, don’t! It’s not necessarily too late to overcome the challenge you are facing. In fact, you may be pleasantly surprised about how little it can take to get things back on track.
As specialists in remedial dog behavioural management and modification, we can help you with all complex behaviours including:
- Anxiety: regarding separation in specific situations, towards people or other dogs
- Aggression: regarding food or towards adults, children or other dogs
- Disobedience: ignoring commands, pulling on its lead, bolting across the road
- Destructive behaviours: digging, stealing, scratching doors, chewing
- Biting: including nipping and mouthing
- Excessive behaviours: overexcitement, barking, jumping, licking
We are completely amazed and shocked by the instant, wonderful transformation
Terri & Chris T - Oakleigh
Xena Labrador 17 months
Good afternoon Robyn,
Chris and I want to say a huge “thank you” to John and yourself. Firstly for yourself taking the time to speak with me in depth last week and make me feel comfortable we were making the right decision.
We are completely amazed and shocked by the instant, wonderful transformation. When I have a moment I will be sure to add a review on your website.
We feel like we now have an amazing life with her in front of us.
John is truly one of a kind and we are forever grateful.