Facing behaviour problems?
Is your adult or adolescent dog displaying a particularly difficult behaviour that you’re at a loss on how to handle? Are you at your wit’s end and thinking of giving up?
Well, don’t! It’s not necessarily too late to overcome the challenge you are facing. In fact, you may be pleasantly surprised about how little it can take to get things back on track.
As specialists in remedial dog behavioural management and modification, we can help you with all complex behaviours including:
- Anxiety: regarding separation in specific situations, towards people or other dogs
- Aggression: regarding food or towards adults, children or other dogs
- Disobedience: ignoring commands, pulling on its lead, bolting across the road
- Destructive behaviours: digging, stealing, scratching doors, chewing
- Biting: including nipping and mouthing
- Excessive behaviours: overexcitement, barking, jumping, licking
The future looks bright
Marleene H, Aberfeldie
‘My heart had been heavy since Reuben’s ‘bite situation’. But John has empowered me with the confidence and knowledge to manage his behaviour on an ongoing basis. The future looks bright as I start my new relationship with Rueben. We are going to be a neat team as we strut our stuff!’